Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Some mid-week thoughts

So I have been in Denmark for 9 days already, it's hard to believe!
Some good things about the office I am visiting:
- fresh fruit basket delivered Monday and Wednesday
- no cubicles - the only disadvantage being that phone conversations are tricky, otherwise I prefer this arrangement
- everyone works very hard between 9 and 5, and promptly leaves. Getting home to one's family is very important
- lunch is brought in every day. Of course some of it is off limits for me, but in general, it is nice to have the service.

Some good things about my whole setup:
- big grocery store located inside the train station where I come home - easy to just pick up food that I need to cook dinner
- can catch some zzzz's on the train to/from office, no driving stress
- gym in hotel has TVs at every exercise machine! pool and sauna are nice bonus
- it's just cool being in Europe!

No comments: